On June 14, Governor Scott removed all State COVID-19 restrictions and the State of Emergency expired on June 15. For more information, current considerations, and operational recommendations, please visit Vermont.gov/Vermont-Forward.
For the latest information from the Vermont Department of Health please visit the Vermont Department of Health's Website. Additional information can be found on this webpage and associated webpages.
To submit questions on the Novel Coronavirus directly to the Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living please use this email link: Questions about Novel Coronavirus
Please be advised that content available through links on this webpage and associated webpages may not be in a fully accessible format.
- State of Vermont Executive Order No. 01-20; Declaration of State of Emergency in Response to COVID-19 - Executive Order and Addendums.
- Restart Vermont Information
- Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program
- Front-Line Employees Hazard Pay Grant Program
- COVID-19 Employment and Volunteer Opportunities - Support Your Community's COVID-19 Response