DAIL ReStart Vermont Guidance
This page is intended to provide guidance to DAIL providers as they develop plans to restart in-person human services that have been suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of this information is to assure provider networks are properly prepared to restart services and assures that all human services sector plans:
- meet the mandatory restart requirements,
- protect people who are most vulnerable to infection, and
- prevent further spread of COVID-19.
It is important that all providers read and learn the ReStart Vermont resources listed below and work with their DAIL designated program lead for technical assistance.
- VOSHA Mandatory Training
Provider networks create a reopening sector plan using the VOSHA Exposure Control Plan Template and Phased Restart Work Safe Guidance. DAIL staff will provide technical assistance to provider networks. Provider networks may also reach out to the Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCS) for sector-specific guidance on creating the plan by using the Request Additional Sector Plan Guidance online form
DAIL will continually evaluate the status of the Governor’s executive orders to assure compliance and consistency across our provider networks throughout the Reopening Vermont effort. Please continue to communicate with your designated DAIL program representative for technical assistance and important updates.
DAIL Sector Plans
- Vermont Care Partners COVID-19 Principles and Guidance for Consideration, July 2020 - August 4, 2020
- Long Term Care Facilities Re-Start Plan - July 14, 2020
- Long-Term Care Facility Outdoor Visitation Plan
- Senior Center Reopening Plan
- Area Agencies on Aging Work Smart Stay Safe Plan
- VT Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired Plan