State Fiscal Year 2017
State Fiscal Year 2016
- Testimony on S256 to the Senate Health and Welfare Committee (February 2016)
S. 256, An act relating to extending the moratorium on home health agency certificates of need.
- HHS Testimony H112 Access to Financial Records in APS Investigations (January 26, 2016)
H.112, An act relating to access to financial records in adult protective services Investigations.
State Fiscal Year 2015
- Senate Government Operations Testimony SFY 2015
S. 66, An act pertaining to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Hearing on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care: Current Services, Gaps, and Future Challenges SFY 2015
State Fiscal Year 2014
- House of Corrections and Institutions H.690 SFY 2014
An Act Relating to the Definition of Serious Functional Impairment
- House of Human Services Testimony H.728 SFY 2014
An Act Relating to Developmental Services System of Care
- House of Human Services Testimony - DDSD System of Care Plan (by Camille George) (January 2014)