Imagine the Future Task Force
Thank you for visiting DAIL's Developmental Disabilities Services Imagine the Future Task Force web page. This page is devoted to providing members of the Task Force and the many other people interested in developmental disabilities throughout Vermont with communication, resources, and news related to the work of this group. If you have questions about the task force or any of the materials on this page, please contact Tina Royer at 871-3065.
The Developmental Disabilities Services Imagine the Future Task Force is charged with creating a long-range strategic vision for Developmental Disability Services in Vermont. The outcome of the strategic vision is to determine the best next steps for bridging the present challenges with the future vision. This planning process shall be a partnership among Vermont Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living (DAIL), service providers, persons with disabilities and their families, advocates, and other stakeholders. The plan will support the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, their families, and their communities through sustainable models of delivery and payment, aligned with anticipated but unknown changes to health and payment reform over the next two (2) decades.
Create a Strategic Plan
- Consider the results of the DDS Summer Legislative Work Group, and
- Rendering its opinion about the Work Group's recommendation, the DDS Imagine the Future Task Force will provide its conclusion as to if and how it will support any of the following options in the SFY 15 System of Care Plan Development
Revised methods of developmental service case planning and oversight
- Identification of alternate practices, resulting in more cost-effective use of the resources available for developmental services; and/or
- Other strategies to meet necessary outcomes.
- Complete a review of the Local System of Care Plan for each Designated Agency with guidance from DAIL, determine whether any of the local plan activities should be included in the State System of Care Plan; and make specific recommendations to the State for inclusion in the SFY 15-17 State System of Care Plan. Recommendations shall address what is needed to support individuals with developmental disabilities and their families through sustainable models of delivery and payment aligned with health reform and payment reform (currently unknowns).
- May 22, 2014
- April 28, 2014
- March 31, 2014
- January 27, 2014
- December 16, 2013
- November 25, 2013
- November 5, 2013
- October 21, 2013
- September 23, 2013
- Survey of Adults Receiving Developmental Services in Vermont (October 1, 2013)
- National Core Indicators - List of Outcomes and Indicators - 2013
- Vermont Consumer Survey 2013 - Interview Questions and Demographic Survey