Access to transportation services that are flexible and responsive to the varied needs of older adults and people with disabilities is critical to the success of many programs available in Vermont. The Divisions of the Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living Services (DAIL) works closely with numerous state and local agencies to ensure that individuals have access to transportation services to maintain independence and promote access to needed services and resources.
The list of the individual Transportation service providers that link to their contact information follows.
Transportation Service Providers Contact Information
- Addison County Transit Resources
- Chittenden County Transportation Authority
- Connecticut River Transit
- Green Mountain Chapter of the Amercian Red Cross
- Green Mountain Transit Agency
- Marble Valley Regional Transit District
- Northwest Vermont Public Transportation Network
- Rural Community Transportation, Inc.
- Special Services Transportation Agency
- Stagecoach Transportation Services, Inc.
- Vermont Public Transportation Association