Adult Day Centers
Adult Day Centers provide an array of services to help older adults and adults with disabilities to remain as independent as possible in their own homes. Adult day services provide programs during the daytime. Programs include activities, social interaction, nutritious meals, health screening and monitoring, personal care, and transportation. Respite for family caregivers is also available.
The list of the individual Adult Day Centers that link to their contact information follows.
Adult Day Centers Contact Information
- Barre Project Independence
- Bennington Project Independence
- CarePartners Adult Day Center
- Elderly Services, Inc.
- The Gathering Place
- Gifford Medical Center Adult Day Center
- Green Mountain Adult Day Services
- InterAge Adult Day Program
- The Meeting Place
- Out & About
- Oxbow Senior Independence Program
- Riverside Life Enrichment Center
- Springfield Area Adult Day Services
- Visiting Nurse Assocation (VNA) Adult Day Program